Seribu Paragraf Cinta

karena pena bisa mengubah dunia...

Name:
Location: Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Pride to My Little Brothers

My Mother’s children altogether are men. I am the oldest, and the rest, my little brothers are now studying in SD and SMA. When I’m go home to my village (pulang kampung) two weeks ago, I got a very good and amazing news from my mother.

The first news was seem ordinary, my little brother who sits in SMA (his nickname is Aas) was sent to Semarang, deputizing Kabupaten Purbalingga for participating in Central Java Physics Competition (Lomba Fisika Se-jawa Tengah). Though he doesn’t become the winner (some say he was beated by Taruna Nusantara Student, Magelang) but I think its good enough because he has chosen to deputize Purbalingga sub-province. Well, as I said, I’m not too surprised with this news, because since he was a little-little SD kid, I knew that he is very smart. When he was in SD 6th class, I teach him mathematics items for SMP 2nd class, and he understand it. From long time ago, I have seen his talent in the exact lesson
.



The second news was made me agaze. Its my youngest brother, (his nickname is Dani) he sits in the 5th class SD. Compared to Aas, he seems not too smart like him, he is a kind of quiet (pendiam) kid , and rather mousy (pemalu).

Dani was the 1st winner in mathematics competition se-kecamatan. His teacher said " truly Dani is a smart boy, but he just not very quick in thinking." Ouw, what the teacher said was again really made me gaze.

Dani’s growth from SD 1st class until now was far from my observation. You know I have 7 years live in Jakarta, so I don’t know exactly his ability, his talent and his eager. Different with his oldest brother, Aas. That 1st winner achievement se-kecamatan absolutely made me surprise and happy. Soon I talk to Aas, I give him a request (an instruction, lebih tepatnya) to teach Dani anything that made him interest. "Encourage him to learn and learn... teach him" I told Aas.

So, my little brothers, go fly until you are so high, as high as Kejora evening star. Your brother here was very proud to see all of your achievement... don't be like me, who was minimum in achievement. The only achievement that I get is when I’m in college, PNJ (PNJ? Where is that? I’ve never heard it before…:D )


---- Why Ariabaskara, April 27, 2006----


3 Comments:

Blogger ratna said...

Inggrisnya patah-patah nih :)

tapi salut untuk keberanian nulis pake bahasanya Mr Bush and Tony Blair euuy ..

Your mother and Indonesia must be proud for those smart kids :)

28 April, 2006 09:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

setuju ama ratna

bravo for your courage to write in english..
it does inspire me to do so

tulisan ini paling eye catching..

16 October, 2006 20:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teu ngarti abdi mah bahasa nu kieu. naon tah artina? punten

17 October, 2006 15:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home